1. BSPlayer FREE is top hardware accelerated video player for Android smartphones and tablet PCs.
2. BSPlayer FREE version is ad-supported video player.
BSPlayer is an Apk android app that was developed by BSPlayer media. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version Varies with device and the it requires VARY to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
BSPlayer FREE is top hardware accelerated video player for Android smartphones and tablet PCs.
- multi-core (dual and quad-core) HW decoding support - significantly improves playback speed
- background playback in popup window (long tap on button Back to playback video and audio in popup video)
- hardware accelerated video playback - increases speed and reduces battery consumption*
- Multiple audio streams and subtitles.
- Playlist support and various playback modes.
- External and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub. txt...
- Find subtitles automatically (mobile data or wi-fi must be enabled to work)
- Playback media files such as videos and mp3's directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, Samba (SMB/CIFS) shared drives, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) - no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card anymore!
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (children lock)
- support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) for example: Nexus media importer, USB OTG Helper, USB Host Controller... and much more!
This package includes support for ARMv7 with VFP and NEON. For other CPU types please download appropriate package. Application will notify you which package you need.
BSPlayer FREE version is ad-supported video player. BSPlayer full version without advertisements with added functionality is available on Google Play.
NOTE: When reporting error please add info about your smartphone brand and model. Also you can send us more detailed bug report on e-mail [email protected]
We are trying to improve the player for the users and your feedback is appreciated.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from BSPlayer website.
Dedicated forum can be found here: http://forum.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-android/.
*Hardware acceleration support depends on device video decoder capability. Hardware accelerated playback in portrait mode may be corrupted on some HTC models (HD and others - hardware issue). Also on some devices (Samsung galaxy S2) zoom/stretch may not work on all video types.
Translations and corrections of the translations can now be submitted here: http://crowdin.net/project/bsplayer-android!
Don't forget to vote 5 stars if you like it and if you don't - let us know why! :)
Screenshots taken from following movies under Creative Commons license:
Sintel - © copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
Tears of Steel - (CC) Blender Foundation | mango.blender.org
Note: Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - some games and apps may not work as intended.
Steps to install BSPlayer:
- On device homescreen, goto "Find" » "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's homescreen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device.
- Now, Open Downloader and type the following in the URL field -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/280733. Click "Go"
- BSPlayer will start downloading.
- After BSPlayer is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup to install app.
- You can see the installed BSPlayer app under Apps & Channels » See All.