❤ What we love about JPay!
1. Your favorite JPay services – money transfer and email to prisons – now on the go! JPay Mobile email allows you to send photo attachments* and email multiple recipients.
2. With the updated Send Money service, you can quickly transfer funds to inmate trust accounts with your credit or debit card.
How To Install JPay on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install JPay Directly on Your Fire Stick
- JPay Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "JPay" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download JPay Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "JPay" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "JPay" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded JPay in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the JPay app.
Option B: Sideload JPay app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/126719 and click "Go"
- JPay apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After JPay is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your JPay APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed JPay app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of JPay
JPay is an Apk android app that was developed by Jpay Mobile. It belongs to the Finance genre. The latest version of is version 20.2.2 and the it requires 4.4 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Your favorite JPay services – money transfer and email to prisons – now on the go! JPay Mobile email allows you to send photo attachments* and email multiple recipients. With the updated Send Money service, you can quickly transfer funds to inmate trust accounts with your credit or debit card. You can even manage your JPay account.
- Push Notifications for JPay email
- Send money with your credit/debit card*
- Prepaid Reply for JPay email*
- Write and receive emails*
- Attach and send photos*
- Buy JPay stamps*
- Create a JPay account
- Manage your JPay accounts
- Search for inmates
- Saved payment options
*Available in select facilities