❤ What we love about ADV Screen Recorder!
1. ADV Screen recorder was designed to be fully featured, without any kind of restritions and without requiring root.
How To Install ADV Screen Recorder on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install ADV Screen Recorder Directly on Your Fire Stick
- ADV Screen Recorder Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "ADV Screen Recorder" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download ADV Screen Recorder Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "ADV Screen Recorder" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "ADV Screen Recorder" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded ADV Screen Recorder in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the ADV Screen Recorder app.
Option B: Sideload ADV Screen Recorder app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/197923 and click "Go"
- ADV Screen Recorder apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After ADV Screen Recorder is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your ADV Screen Recorder APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed ADV Screen Recorder app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of ADV Screen Recorder
ADV Screen Recorder is an Apk android app that was developed by ByteRev. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 4.2.1 and the it requires 5.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Featured on Android Community, TuttoAndroid and AndroidWorld.nl !
Need to record your screen in a easy way and without a menu that covers your whole screen?
ADV Screen recorder was designed to be fully featured, without any kind of restritions and without requiring root.
ADV Screen Recorder lets you:
- Recording with 2 engines (Default and Advanced)
- Pause Recording (Requires Advanced Engine)
- Draw on the fly with your favorite color
- Use Front or Back Camera while recording
- Set your Text with full customization
- Set your Banner with full customization
- Trim Video
- And much more!...
Feel free to let us know of any sugestions!
I would to like to say thank you to the following people for helping translating the app:
Italian - Vasc Nizz
Portuguese Brazilian - Celso Fernandes
German - Yellowbear007
Arabic - JetSub
Spanish - TBandroid