❤ What we love about iMediaShare!
1. Your photos, videos and music are instantly available to play on any connected TV screen or audio system around – at home, at a friend’s house, or at your local café.
2. iMediaShare also serves as the ultimate remote, so you can adjust volume, playback, or switch videos with intuitive touchscreen gestures.
How To Install iMediaShare – Photos & Music on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install iMediaShare Directly on Your Fire Stick
- iMediaShare Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "iMediaShare – Photos & Music" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download iMediaShare Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "iMediaShare" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "iMediaShare – Photos & Music" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded iMediaShare in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the iMediaShare app.
Option B: Sideload iMediaShare app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/92835 and click "Go"
- iMediaShare – Photos & Music apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After iMediaShare is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your iMediaShare – Photos & Music APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed iMediaShare – Photos & Music app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of iMediaShare – Photos & Music
iMediaShare – Photos & Music is an Apk android app that was developed by Flipps Media Inc.. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 1.0.10 and the it requires 2.2 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Your photos, videos and music are instantly available to play on any connected TV screen or audio system around – at home, at a friend’s house, or at your local café. For online content like news, sports and music videos, check out the Flipps app.
Access your digital content from anywhere. iMediaShare automatically discovers any connected devices around you. All you have to do is choose the one you’d like to play on, and your videos stream instantly on the big screen. iMediaShare also serves as the ultimate remote, so you can adjust volume, playback, or switch videos with intuitive touchscreen gestures.
You no longer have to pass around a single phone from person to person to show videos while hanging out. Instead, stream those videos to any connected TV so everyone can see!
✦ Internet-connected TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG & Philips
✦ XBox 360, Xbox One, DISH Hopper, Apple TV