❤ What we love about Trading 212!
1. 76% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
2. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
3. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage.
How To Install Trading 212 - Stocks, Forex, Crypto, Gold on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Trading 212 Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Trading 212 Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Trading 212 - Stocks, Forex, Crypto, Gold" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Trading 212 Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Trading 212" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Trading 212 - Stocks, Forex, Crypto, Gold" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Trading 212 in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Trading 212 app.
Option B: Sideload Trading 212 app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/188390 and click "Go"
- Trading 212 - Stocks, Forex, Crypto, Gold apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Trading 212 is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Trading 212 - Stocks, Forex, Crypto, Gold APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Trading 212 - Stocks, Forex, Crypto, Gold app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of Trading 212 - Stocks, Forex, Crypto, Gold
Trading 212 - Stocks, Forex, Crypto, Gold is an Apk android app that was developed by Trading 212. It belongs to the Finance genre. The latest version of is version 126.96.36.199 and the it requires 6.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
UK's #1 trading app.* Trade Stocks, Forex, Crypto, and Gold.
Capital at risk.
With Trading 212 you gain access to:
- 1900+ CFDs including Stocks, Forex, Gold, Oil, and Indices
- CFDs on Cryptocurrencies available 24/7 - Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and more
- Tight spreads even at news time
- Smooth and easy to use charts for technical analysis
- Outstanding customer service - just try our live chat
- FREE lifetime practice account with virtual money
* Based on store statistics.
Investments can fall and rise. You may get back less than you invested. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 76% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Trading 212 is offered by the following companies:
Trading 212 UK Ltd. authorised and regulated by the FCA (Register number 609146).
Trading 212 Ltd. authorised and regulated by the FSC, Bulgaria (Register number RG-03-0237).
Seller: Trading 212