❤ What we love about YI Home!
1. -Equipped with a 111° wide-angle lens, you can extend the area of coverage to enable a clear view of specific areas and objects.
2. -By simply panning your mobile phone left and right, a complete panoramic view will be displayed to provide a better viewing experience.
3. -Support up to 32GB SD card, it stores video and audio of special moments, fully indexed, for you to cherish at the touch of your fingertip.
4. -With a simple tap on your mobile phone, you can initiate a 2-way conversation with your family remotely.
5. -The YI Home camera uses all glass lenses with f/2.0 aperture to produce bright and crystal images.
How To Install YI Home on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install YI Home Directly on Your Fire Stick
- YI Home Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "YI Home" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download YI Home Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "YI Home" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "YI Home" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded YI Home in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the YI Home app.
Option B: Sideload YI Home app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/378930 and click "Go"
- YI Home apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After YI Home is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your YI Home APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed YI Home app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of YI Home
YI Home is an Apk android app that was developed by YI Technologies, Inc.. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version Varies with device and the it requires VARY to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
-YI Home Camera connects you with your family through real-time video and audio anytime and anywhere just a fingertip away
-Equipped with a 111° wide-angle lens, you can extend the area of coverage to enable a clear view of specific areas and objects. Simply double click to activate 4x digital zoom to focus on details
-With a simple tap on your mobile phone, you can initiate a 2-way conversation with your family remotely. Its specially designed microphone and speaker ensures loud and clean voice quality
-By simply panning your mobile phone left and right, a complete panoramic view will be displayed to provide a better viewing experience. The gyroscope support, integrated in the Yi Smart App, is able to follow the mobile phone orientation, making it easier to see every corner being monitored
-The YI Home camera uses all glass lenses with f/2.0 aperture to produce bright and crystal images. With HD resolution (1280x720), it still delivers excellent image quality even if your enlarged to view small details
-YI Home camera always keeps an eye on things that is important to you.With built-in high accuracy motion detection technology, the camera sends notification to your mobile phone detailing when, where, and what movement was detected so you always stay on top of things that you care about, instantly!
-Support up to 32GB SD card, it stores video and audio of special moments, fully indexed, for you to cherish at the touch of your fingertip. Best yet, a built-in mode triggers store action only when image change is detected to achieve best storage capacity optimization
-Our adaptive streaming technology automatically adjust to the optimal viewing quality based on your network conditions