1. A very compact and powerful tool for audio cutting, combining, mixing, converting, sharing and making ringtones.
Option A: Install Ringtone Maker-Audio Cutter Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "Ringtone Maker-Audio Cutter" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Ringtone Maker-Audio Cutter" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Ringtone Maker-Audio Cutter" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded Ringtone Maker-Audio Cutter in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded Ringtone Maker-Audio Cutter before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload Ringtone Maker-Audio Cutter app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/487098 and click "Go"
- Ringtone Maker-Audio Cutter apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Ringtone Maker-Audio Cutter is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your Ringtone Maker-Audio Cutter APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Ringtone Maker-Audio Cutter app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
Ringtone Maker-Audio Cutter is an Apk android app that was developed by AndroidRock. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 1.3.25 and the it requires 4.1 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
A very compact and powerful tool for audio cutting, combining, mixing, converting, sharing and making ringtones.
1. Cutting, combining or mixing the music on your phone and make a ringtone.
2. Record new audios and cut, combine, mix them to make ringtones.
3. Use the built-in file browser to find and open music.
4. Use third-party apps to scan, find and open music.
5. The millisecond-level timeline can be specified.
6. Converting audios from mp3, wav, ogg, m4a, aac, flac, etc to mp3, wav, m4a and acc.(Could vary according to your phone codec)
7. Converting videos from avi, mp4, 3gp, mkv, asf, flv, wmv, mpg, etc to mp3, wav, m4a and acc. (Could vary according to your phone codec)
8. Set the produced audio file as default ringtone, notification or assign it to a contact.
9. Decode and display the audio as a waveform view, make it easy to edit.
10. Zoom in or zoom out the audio view, make it easy to manage the timeline.
11. Using two sliding bars to control the start point and endpoint of a ringtone.
12. Providing multiple cutting options, you can save the selected section or remove the selected section of audio.
13. Supporting multiple options for bitrates when making ringtones.
14. Adding a fade-in effect to the audio.
15. Adding a fade-out effect to the audio.
16. Increasing the volume of the selected section of the audio.
17. Decreasing the volume of the selected section of the audio.