❤ What we love!
1. Be part of the movement! Alight Motion, is the first pro motion graphics app for your smartphone, bringing you professional-quality animation, motion graphics, visual effects, video editing, and video compositing.
2. Alight Motion is free to use with basic features and a watermark on videos you create.
Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor Screenshots
How To Install Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/9419 and click "Go"
- Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
What is Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor?
Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor is an Apk android app that was developed by Alight Creative, Inc.. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version 3.2.1 and the it requires 6.0 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Be part of the movement! Alight Motion, is the first pro motion graphics app for your smartphone, bringing you professional-quality animation, motion graphics, visual effects, video editing, and video compositing.
• Multiple layers of graphics, video, and audio
• Vector and bitmap support (edit vector graphics right on your phone!)
• Visual effects and color correction
• Keyframe animation available for all settings
• Animating easing for more fluid motion: Pick from presets or build your own timing curves
• Velocity-based motion blur
• Export MP4 video or GIF animation
• Solid color and gradient fill effects
• Border and shadow effects
• Group layers together
• Save your favorite elements for easy re-use in future projects
Alight Motion is free to use with basic features and a watermark on videos you create. There are several paid membership options in the app to remove the watermark and access premium features. Among these are subscription options that automatically renew until you cancel. Subscriptions are processed by Google and can be cancelled via the Google Play Store app or Google Play Store website. You can find more information on subscriptions at https://alightcreative.com/support
Alight Motion requires at least 1.5GB of RAM to be installed and run effectively.
This is a new application. While we’ve done our best to make sure it it works well on a wide range of phones, we are a small team and sometimes make mistakes. If you run into any problems, or have any feedback or suggestions, please feel free to contact [email protected]
and we will be happy to assist you.