❤ What we love about ActiveBuilding!
1. Simply click on the Service Requests menu option for supported communities where you can log a service request and even track the history of the maintenance updates.
2. Newly updated with our brand new ActiveBuilding look and feel! Enjoy a beautiful mobile optimized experience that lets you post photos and respond to events and polls on your community wall.
3. Simply click on the menu option to view important information such as the courier delivering the package, when it was received, and even tracking information.
4. Can't find your property's phone number or office hours? All of that is located under the general info section of the application with easy 'tap-to-dial' functionality.
How To Install ActiveBuilding on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install ActiveBuilding Directly on Your Fire Stick
- ActiveBuilding Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "ActiveBuilding" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download ActiveBuilding Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "ActiveBuilding" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "ActiveBuilding" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded ActiveBuilding in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the ActiveBuilding app.
Option B: Sideload ActiveBuilding app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/2720 and click "Go"
- ActiveBuilding apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After ActiveBuilding is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your ActiveBuilding APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed ActiveBuilding app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of ActiveBuilding
ActiveBuilding is an Apk android app that was developed by RealPage Incorporated. It belongs to the Social genre. The latest version of is version 4.2.4 and the it requires Android 4.4+ to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Newly updated with our brand new ActiveBuilding look and feel! Enjoy a beautiful mobile optimized experience that lets you post photos and respond to events and polls on your community wall. If your property supports it, you can also make payments for your rent right from the convenience of your device.
Need to enter a service request and can't get into the office? No problem. Simply click on the Service Requests menu option for supported communities where you can log a service request and even track the history of the maintenance updates.
Get a lot of packages delivered to you? If your building uses ActiveBuilding Concierge you can see when deliveries have arrived in our Packages view. Simply click on the menu option to view important information such as the courier delivering the package, when it was received, and even tracking information.
Can't find your property's phone number or office hours? All of that is located under the general info section of the application with easy 'tap-to-dial' functionality.
Payments and Maintenance Issues are only available for supported communities. Please talk to your community management about adding this for your community if you are unable to perform these functions.