❤ What we love!
1. VaR's VR Video Player is the ultimate VR player for virtual reality and 3D videos that gives you full control and supports all modes.
2. - Control all display parameters, eye distance, lens correction, field of view (zoom), brightness, saturation, contrast or seek video position.
3. - Support for all modes, including: Stereoscopic side by side, stacked, 180º and 360º, panorama 180º or 360º and of course, normal videos.
VaR's VR Video Player Screenshots
How To Install VaR's VR Video Player on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install VaR's VR Video Player Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "VaR's VR Video Player" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "VaR's VR Video Player" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "VaR's VR Video Player" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded VaR's VR Video Player in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded VaR's VR Video Player before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload VaR's VR Video Player app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/475833 and click "Go"
- VaR's VR Video Player apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After VaR's VR Video Player is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your VaR's VR Video Player APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed VaR's VR Video Player app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
What is VaR's VR Video Player?
VaR's VR Video Player is an Apk android app that was developed by After Breakdown Games. It belongs to the Video Players & Editors genre. The latest version of is version Varies with device and the it requires VARY to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
VaR's VR Video Player is the ultimate VR player for virtual reality and 3D videos that gives you full control and supports all modes.
Configure any parameter of our VR player with its intuitive UI and get the most immersive virtual reality experience.
- Perfect head tracking response, enjoy a true VR experience with real time movements.
- Control all display parameters, eye distance, lens correction, field of view (zoom), brightness, saturation, contrast or seek video position.
- Support for all modes, including: Stereoscopic side by side, stacked, 180º and 360º, panorama 180º or 360º and of course, normal videos.
- VR Controls. Change any setting by looking to it in an immersive way.
- In-app browser with thumbnail generation for video preview.
- Supports all formats, including full HD mp4 videos.
- Subtitles support. Auto detect .srt files when they have same name than video file or browse for a specific one.
- Network playing (http or LAN). Select any file with your browser or favorite file explorer and open it with VaR's VR Video Player.
- Reset view option. Recenter camera to your current looking direction, a perfect way to watch movies no matter your position.
- Static and float modes for non spherical videos. Watch videos like a VR Cinema or without head tracking.
INFO: Google Cardboard or compatible Virtual Reality headset is required for an optimal experience.