1. Splitwise is the easiest way to share expenses with friends and family and stop stressing about “who owes who.” Millions of people around the world use Splitwise to organize group bills for households, trips, and more.
Option A: Install Splitwise Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Splitwise Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Splitwise" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Splitwise Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Splitwise" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Splitwise" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Splitwise in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Splitwise app.
Option B: Sideload Splitwise app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/172525 and click "Go"
- Splitwise apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Splitwise is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Splitwise APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Splitwise app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
Splitwise is an Apk android app that was developed by Splitwise. It belongs to the Finance genre. The latest version of is version Varies with device and the it requires VARY to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Splitwise is the easiest way to share expenses with friends and family and stop stressing about “who owes who.” Millions of people around the world use Splitwise to organize group bills for households, trips, and more. Our mission is to reduce the stress and awkwardness that money places on our most important relationships.
Splitwise is great for:
- Roommates splitting rent and apartment bills
- Group trips around the world
- Splitting a vacation house for skiing or at the beach
- Weddings and bachelor/bachelorette parties
- Couples sharing relationship costs
- Friends and co-workers who go out to lunch or dinner together frequently
- Loans and IOUs between friends
- And so much more
Splitwise is simple to use:
- Create groups or private friendships for any splitting situation
- Add expenses, IOUs, or informal debts in any currency, with support for offline entry
- Expenses are backed up online so any everyone can log in, view their balances, and add expenses
- Keep track of who should pay next, or settle up by recording cash payments or using our integrations
“Makes it easy to split everything from your dinner bill to rent.” - NY Times
"Fundamental for tracking finances. As good as WhatsApp for containing awkwardness." – The Financial Times
“I never fight with roommates over bills because of this genius expense-splitting app”- Business Insider
“The Single Best App You Can Download for Group Trips of Any Kind” - Thrillist
Here are some of our industry-leading features:
- Multi-platform support for Android, iOS, and web
- Simplify debts into the easiest repayment plan
- Expense categorization
- Calculate group totals
- Export to CSV
- Comment directly on expenses
- Split expenses equally or unequally by percentages, shares, or exact amounts
- Add informal debts and IOUs
- Create bills that recur monthly, weekly, yearly, fortnightly
- Add multiple payers on a single expense
- See total balances with a person across multiple groups and private expenses
- Custom user avatars
- Cover photos for groups
- Activity feed and push notifications help you stay on top of changes
- View your edit history for changes to an expense
- Any deleted group or bill can be restored easily
- World-class customer support
- Pay back using our integrated payments: Venmo and PayPal (US only), Paytm (India only)
- 100+ currencies and growing
- 7+ supported languages
Get Splitwise Pro for even more amazing features!
- Convert expenses to different currencies using our Open Exchange Rates integration
- Access to “spending by category” budgeting tools and other charts
- OCR integration for scanning and itemizing receipts
- Store high-resolution receipts in the cloud (10GB cloud storage)
- Backups to JSON, downloadable from our website
- Search full expense history
- Save default splits