❤ What we love about Panorama Split!
1. PanoraSplit makes it super easy to create swipeable panoramas for your Instagram by splitting your panorama or wide format photos.
How To Install Panorama Split for Instagram - PanoraSplit on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Panorama Split Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Panorama Split Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Panorama Split for Instagram - PanoraSplit" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Panorama Split Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Panorama Split" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Panorama Split for Instagram - PanoraSplit" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Panorama Split in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Panorama Split app.
Option B: Sideload Panorama Split app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/8673 and click "Go"
- Panorama Split for Instagram - PanoraSplit apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Panorama Split is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Panorama Split for Instagram - PanoraSplit APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Panorama Split for Instagram - PanoraSplit app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of Panorama Split for Instagram - PanoraSplit
Panorama Split for Instagram - PanoraSplit is an Apk android app that was developed by Tech Positive. It belongs to the Social genre. The latest version of is version 2.3.3 and the it requires 4.4 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
PanoraSplit makes it super easy to create swipeable panoramas for your Instagram by splitting your panorama or wide format photos.
No Login Required. No Watermarks. No Ads.
PanoraSplit lets you split any picture in up to 10 squares without losing high resolution quality. Once split, post your photos in Instagram using "Select Multiple" option. Why crop out important details from your beautiful landscape or panoramic photos when you can show it all with PanoraSplit.
With PanoraSplit, you can preview your swipe-able panorama before posting it to Instagram to make sure it looks exactly how you want it.
• Split up to 10 splits for an awesome panoramic effect
• NEW: Adjust the Aspect Ratio of your split: From landscape to portrait
• Send a photo directly from any other app
• Move, zoom, and rotate your photo for perfection
• Keeps resulting photos in high resolution. No loss in quality.
• Preview your panorama split before posting
• Saves split photos in proper order to your gallery for easy posting in Instagram