1. Start or join meetings on your phone and with great features like the in-app chat.
2. Join the millions of others just like you who use Whereby to have delightful video meeting experiences.
3. - Instantly join a video meeting: Easily join a meeting with no login for guests.
4. - In-app chat: Share important links or notes with in-room chat.
Option A: Install Whereby Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popular Fire Stick apps, can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen. Then scroll through the available apps, and select Get when you find "Whereby" (the one you want).The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Apps Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Whereby" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Whereby" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button if you have downloaded Whereby in the past. You will see the Get button if you have never downloaded Whereby before).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch it.
Option B: Sideload Whereby app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- When Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/3323 and click "Go"
- Whereby apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Whereby is downloaded, click Install on the next popup. Your Whereby APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Whereby app is now located under - Apps & Channels > See All.
Whereby is an Apk android app that was developed by Whereby. It belongs to the Social genre. The latest version of is version 2.3.0 and the it requires Android 5.0+ to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Easy and flexible meetings on the go. Start or join meetings on your phone and with great features like the in-app chat. You can also follow along with screen share presentations right from your phone.
Whereby (formerly appear.in) is ranked #1 in ease of use on G2 Crowd. Join the millions of others just like you who use Whereby to have delightful video meeting experiences.
- Instantly join a video meeting: Easily join a meeting with no login for guests.
- Screen sharing: Follow presentations right from your device.
- In-app chat: Share important links or notes with in-room chat.
- Secure conversations: We never store or analyze your video and audio conversations.
Questions? We’ve got your back. Get in touch at [email protected]
and we’re happy to help.
Please note: Charges for data traffic may apply when using mobile networks.