1. Listen to more than 100,000 real music clips from artists like Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, One Direction, Bon Jovi and more! Guess the correct artist and title as fast as you can.
Option A: Install SongPop 2 Directly on Your Fire Stick
- SongPop 2 Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "SongPop 2 - Guess The Song" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download SongPop 2 Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "SongPop 2" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "SongPop 2 - Guess The Song" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded SongPop 2 in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the SongPop 2 app.
Option B: Sideload SongPop 2 app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/72021 and click "Go"
- SongPop 2 - Guess The Song apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After SongPop 2 is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your SongPop 2 - Guess The Song APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed SongPop 2 - Guess The Song app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
SongPop 2 - Guess The Song is an Apk android app that was developed by FreshPlanet. It belongs to the Music genre. The latest version of is version 2.14.17 and the it requires 4.1 to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
Get Ready for the Holidays with Google Play’s Festive Updates!
Listen to more than 100,000 real music clips from artists like Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, One Direction, Bon Jovi and more! Guess the correct artist and title as fast as you can. Challenge your friends and compete against music lovers worldwide! Master playlists and claim your trophies!
◆ PARTY MODE: Compete against hundreds of players in daily multiplayer tournaments! Can you get the most prestigious badges?
◆ MEET MELODY: Practice in solo mode with Melody, the SongPop mascot.
◆ TRY FOR FREE: All playlists are free to try. Buy your favorites and challenge your friends.
MUSIC TRIVIA FOR ALL
◆ Quiz yourself on dozens of music genre: Today's Hits, Classic Rock, Country, Rap, Hip-Hop Pop, Indie, Latin Hits, and more!
◆ Collections for every decade: 2010s, 2000s, 90s, 80s, 70s, 60s and more!
◆ New music & playlists added every week!