❤ What we love about Popscene (Music Industry Sim)!
1. Like "A Rockstar At My Hamster" for the 21st century, Popscene leaves no stone unturned to do for music what Wrestling Revolution did for wrestling! The game is free to download, with the option to purchase a "backstage pass" for even more content.
2. As in real life, popular music is more likely to shoot up the charts and draw fans - but without substance, the success may be short-lived.
3. As with writing, each band member on stage contributes their score and the highest determines how well the song was received in each category.
How To Install Popscene (Music Industry Sim) on Firestick/Fire TV
Option A: Install Popscene (Music Industry Sim) Directly on Your Fire Stick
- Popscene (Music Industry Sim) Fire Stick app can be found by going to the Apps section on the home screen » Scroll through the available apps, » Select Get when you find "Popscene (Music Industry Sim)" (the one you want).
NB: The apps you'll find here are listed under different categories, which makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- How to Download Popscene (Music Industry Sim) Using the Search Function:
- Launch your Fire Stick and select the search (magnifying glass) icon from the top menu. You can find this in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Type "Popscene (Music Industry Sim)" in the search bar. You will be shown some suggestions. Select "Popscene (Music Industry Sim)" from the list.
- Click on "Get" or "Download" (You will see the Download button only if you have downloaded Popscene (Music Industry Sim) in the past.).
- Wait for the download to finish and select Open to launch the Popscene (Music Industry Sim) app.
Option B: Sideload Popscene (Music Industry Sim) app on your Amazon FireStick / Fire TV
Amazon's Fire TV devices run a heavily modified version of Android, which means you can install some Android apps on them. While the built-in Amazon Appstore has a wide selection of apps and games, you can also install software that is not available through the official store if you have the APK file.
Note also that Fire TV devices are not fully compatible with all Android apps - many games and apps are designed for a touchscreen and not a physical remote.
- From your device's home screen, hover over the "Find" option. Click on "Search." Search for "Downloader". Select the Downloader app. Click on "Download".
- Once Downloader is installed, go back to your device's home screen and open Settings » My Fire TV » Developer Options » Install Unknown Apps. You'll see the Downloader app. Click on it. This will set "Unknown Sources" to "On" for the Downloader app, which will enable side-loading on your device..
- Now open the Downloader app. A popup will appear asking if Downloader is allowed to access the files on your device. Click on "Allow".
- A popup called "Quick Start Guide" will now appear. Click 'Ok".
- You will now see a URL field. Place your cursor in the URL field and click the OK button on your remote control to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here -
https://7techgirl.com/cid/7330 and click "Go"
- Popscene (Music Industry Sim) apk file will start downloading. Wait until the file download is finished.
- After Popscene (Music Industry Sim) is downloaded, click "Install" on the next popup. Your Popscene (Music Industry Sim) APK will now be installed.
- After the download, you may be prompted to remove the installation file and free up space on your device. Click "Delete" to delete the file. You are now done.
- The installed Popscene (Music Industry Sim) app is now located under - Apps & Channels » See All.
The app description of Popscene (Music Industry Sim)
Popscene (Music Industry Sim) is an Apk android app that was developed by MDickie. It belongs to the Music genre. The latest version of is version Varies with device and the it requires VARY to run it. If your Firestick runs on a higher android version than this, you have nothing to worry about.
This music industry sim has gone platinum - celebrating over 1 MILLION downloads!
Bring your MP3 collection to life with animated performances as you embark on a career in music. Form your own band by recruiting talent from over 150 artists across 6 unique labels, or enjoy creating your own stars with the editor. Then record hits that will top the charts and take them on the road to over 20 different venues - including authentic reviews and news reports that determine your legacy. Like "A Rockstar At My Hamster" for the 21st century, Popscene leaves no stone unturned to do for music what Wrestling Revolution did for wrestling! The game is free to download, with the option to purchase a "backstage pass" for even more content.
* Please note that the MP3 player function may not be compatible with some devices. If this affects you, consider turning off MP3 music in the options.
Popscene divides the music making process into entertainment (represented by stars) and artistry (represented by hearts). As in real life, popular music is more likely to shoot up the charts and draw fans - but without substance, the success may be short-lived. Each of the game's many artists has the following attributes that influence this process:
- POPULARITY is the artist's ability to draw fans to entertaining content.
- REPUTATION is their ability to draw fans to artistic content.
- PERFORMANCE is their ability to perform entertaining songs live.
- TALENT is their ability to perform artistic songs live.
- PRODUCTION is their ability to compose entertaining music.
- WRITING is their ability to compose artistic music.
- HAPPINESS is the pleasure they currently get from their work.
- ATTITUDE indicates how likely they are to either contribute or cause trouble.
This is a band management sim, and as a band manager it is your job to recruit stars from the music biz. Each week, depending on the size of your team and their collective attitude, new songs may be recorded. Each member of the team contributes their score to a new song, and whoever scores the highest will be credited with making it. Members who are dedicated backstage staff will contribute twice instead of once - inc the chances of a good song being written.
Once songs exist, it is the on-stage performers who must bring it to life. As with writing, each band member on stage contributes their score and the highest determines how well the song was received in each category. This time, it is the "frontman" who gets to contribute twice instead of once - so consider who is at the forefront.
The overall rating for a show is the average of all the songs performed - albeit slightly more generous so that perfection is not required. This is also true of album reviews. A 5-star performance may consist of consistent 4-star contributions. Reviews are where your performances feed back into the stats that produced them, because each attribute will rise or fall to reflect what just happened.
When booking venues, you must consider how much it will cost versus how much you are likely to recoup. Tickets are sold at $5 per song so it depends how long your set is. You will receive a percentage of this revenue, and must then use that to pay your employees and any other expenses. Singles are sold at $1 each whereas albums are sold at $1 per song for a maximum of $10 (cha-ching!). If you have a week of inactivity, you may find that you make a loss because of the expenses of your lifestyle (which reflects your wealth). On the independent scene, you take a larger chunk of lower revenue so you will have to migrate to a major label eventually.
I regret there is more to this game than I could ever explain here, so enjoy figuring some things out for yourself! Or join the debate over at Facebook to have any curious questions answered: